OxyTurbine development department
Kozlovičeva Ul. 21
Slovenia – EU
PayPal: email@example.com / IBAN: SI56 1010 0001 0223 407 / Swift: BAKOSI2X /
Marija Dravinec / Stritarjeva Ulica 6 / SI6000 Koper / VAT: 76971325 / Slovenia – EU
GOODS ARE V.A.T. FREE ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 46. PARA a LAW ON V.A.T. The exporter of the products covered by this document declares that, except where otherwise, clearly indicated, these products are of Slovenia Europe preferential origin. Payment conditions: 100% advance before dispatch.
OxyTurbine represents a family of innovative and ecological products in the field of water or liquid aeration. The primary advantage of this product is a rotating turbine aerator having no internal moving parts. As the turbine rotates beneath the surface, it pushes atmospheric air into the water or liquid after first shearing the air into microscopic bubbles. This revolutionary product falls into the class of aerators known as Self-Aspirating aerators (sometimes referred to as Self-Suction Aerators). The technology employed by OxyTurbine is uniquely suited to the following industries: Industrial Wastewater, Municipal Wastewater, Aquaculture Farms, Horticultural Nurseries, Wineries, Breweries, Farm Wastewater, Marine Animal and Plant Operations, and Frac Water. More details of this state-of-the-art, highly efficient and an Eco-friendly aerator can be viewed at oxyturbine.com.
The revolutionary OxyTurbine aerator boasts the following advantages:
– No internal moving parts
– Does not roil or stir up the bottom of the pond or lagoon.
– Thoroughly reliable and maintenance free.
– No worries about clogged pump intakes or plants getting tangled
– New advanced technology based on hydrodynamics.
– Designed for different liquids with varying densities or viscosity
– Most energy efficient on the market
– Requires no loud, costly compressor
– Boasts long retention time of dissolved oxygen in the water
– Made of corrosion-resistant materials
– Does not stress the aquaculture species
– Creates a mild current within the body of water
– Can operate at greater depths than many similar aerators
– It diffuses dissolved oxygen by forcing air into water, and not water into the air
– Can Provide Pre-Treatment for Drinking Water Purification Systems
– Eliminate Stress in Fish and Aquatic Organisms (Fish-kills)
– Reduces Algae Blooms
– Prevents Freezing in the Lagoon
– Increases Dissolved Oxygen Concentrations
– Improves the Quality of Fisheries
– Diminishes Noxious Odors
– Enhances Livestock and Fish Health
– Increases Water Clarity
– Increases the Level of Aerobic Bacteria That Decompose Organic Waste
– Can Reduce Mosquito Populations
– Aeration Turbine Combined With the OxyTurbine Suction System Can Add Any Gas To Liquid (industry)
– Lifetime warranty
– Virtually clog free (no diffusers that can plug)
– Will not corrode
– Designed to run 24/7/365
– Easy to use
– Able to deliver up to 18 liters of air per/second
– Most efficient self-aspirating oxygen aerator on the market
– Provides the best ratio between energy consumption and oxygen transfer
– Up to 7x more efficiency like the other aerators in the same rank
– Operates at a shallow noise level
– Does not thrash the surface of the water
– Boasts long retention time of dissolved oxygen in the water
– Never needs to be »greased.«
– Can outperform other aerators that have up to four times the kWs
Due to its design, efficiency, portability, and performance, our self-aspirating OxyTurbine is equally at home in aquaculture settings. But you can apply it on horticulture, irrigation lagoons, golf course ponds, municipal waste treatment plants, stock ponds, lake ways and coves, confined animal feedlot waste lagoons, and black water pits, to name a few. We continually conduct ongoing research in a constant effort to improve the performance of the aerator. It is used even in the Food industry (soy, cane sugar, palm oil, paper, rice, slaughterhouse…)
Create tiny air bubbles making it appear as if an underwater cloud is being formed no matter the type of liquid.
Pond Water Aeration, Municipal Wastewater Aeration, Aquaculture Aeration, Frac Water Aeration, Horticulture Aeration, Winery, and Brewery Waste Lagoons, Golf Course Ponds. Livestock Tanks/Stocked Fishing Ponds, Lake Way and Cove Aeration, Confined Animal Waste Lagoons, Drinking Water Pre-Treatment, Quality of Fisheries, Small Liquid Aeration Application, and more. The OxyTurbine is excellent for water quality improvement because it can efficiently remove harmful gasses in the water by replacing such gasses with dissolved oxygen. The dissolved oxygen is dispersed throughout the lagoon by the powerful circulation ability of the turbine.
The OxyTurbine air impeller draws in, mixes, and diffuses the atmospheric air in its internal chamber. It then discharges this air in the form of micro and fine bubbles into the surrounding water. All of these activities take place in a single cycle of operation in the water. The turbine in effect performs the concurrent functions of an air pump, a water pump, and a diffuser. Because the OxyTurbine creates a low-pressure zone in its inner chamber, it can operate by injecting air into water and not the other way around. It takes a lot less energy to pump air into the water rather than water into the air as do many competing aerators.
OxyTurbine achievement, in a decade, is the gradual replacement of technologically old aerators ensuring a reduction in energy needed for their operation and thereby reducing emissions of pollutants and cost of electricity. OxyTurbine company provide solutions with eco-friendly new technology in the field of water treatment and water management, and we are committed to repaying the trust of customers. We must be satisfied with low-energy, low-carbon, eco-friendly, which can respond to climate change due to global warming, the environment, 21st-century water management techniques. You can see the effect of increasing the process efficiency, reduce energy consumption through self-aspirating aerators and our enzyme technology. With specialized services and unique technologies available only in our company, we sincerely wish that we can work with your prestigious organization as the future partners for mutual success.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.